The Thryv App Market is a page for all of the other softwares that Thryv can directly integrate with. Here you will find other apps with which you can sync contacts, set up recurring integrations, or find useful partnerships.
To view more information about an app, click on its icon
It will show a page with information about the app, what permissions are required, and reviews for this app from other Thryv users.
To use the app, click on the orange button in the top right. The cost for the integration, if there is any, will be shown below the button.
Note: The price shown here is specifically for the integration between Thryv and the other software. If the other software has a cost associated with it, that will not be shown here. If a cost is shown, it will be added to your regular Thryv billing to pay for the integration
You will then be taken to the setup screen for the app. From here, the process will vary depending on the app selected.
Click on View Setup Guide to be taken to the support center article for that app, which will show how to install and what to expect.
If you are looking for a specific solution, but don't know which app to start with, use the Filter on the right to narrow down the available apps by their category. All you need to do is check the box for the type of app you are looking for, and only those apps will be shown.
If you are looking for a specific app, you can also use the search bar on the top right
Two apps will always come pre-installed with your Thryv
- My Account - A place to see your Thryv billing and other information about your account including updating your billing information, or upgrading your software. Click Here for a full guide
- Yext Advanced - Where you can edit advanced information about your online listings. Click Here for a full guide
These apps are necessary and can not be uninstalled.
Available App Directory
This is the selection of 3rd party apps that are available to integrate with your Thryv software.
- Partnerships - This is a link to one of Thryv's partners that offers a service many businesses would be interested in. Sometimes there is an incentive for adding this service through a Thryv app.
- Coterie Insurance - Offers small business insurance
- Indeed - Recruiting for employee hiring
- Lendio - Network of 75+ lenders for SMB capital
- ShareAble for Hires - Fast, reliable, and easy-to-perform employment background checks for small businesses
- Zoom - Connect with clients online and on the go with video conferencing.
- Integrations- These apps will sync contacts and other data between Thryv and another software. These are used to combine Thryv with another software solution to gain the benefits of both
- JotForm - A simple way to sync and enrich your customer data from customizable forms to your Thryv CRM.
- My Account - Essential details at your fingertips, including package, add-ons, upgrades, billing information and more.
- My Account comes pre-installed with your Thryv and can not be removed
- Yext Advanced - Add valuable content to your online listings and gain additional reporting on your listings' performance.
- Yext Advanced comes pre-installed with Thryv and can not be removed
- Smart Data Importer - A seamless way to import and move existing data into Thryv.
- Gmail - Communicating with your customers has never been easier with instant access to your Thryv CRM from inside Gmail.
- Consumer Search Network - Expand awareness of your business and ensure your prospects can find you.
- Facebook Messenger - Integrate your Thryv inbox with Facebook messenger, centralizing your client communication into one convenient inbox
- Instagram Messenger - Integrate your Thryv inbox with Instagram messenger, centralizing your client communication into one convenient inbox
- WebChat - Automate your customer interactions and turn "hello's" into actionable conversations, all from the same inbox as your other customer communications
- Google's Business Messages - With this apps, and messages sent to your Google My Business listing will be injected straight into Thryv, centralizing your client communication into one convenient inbox
- Shopify - Seamlessly sync your customer payments and information from Shopify to Thryv
- QuickBooks Online - Seamlessly sync and manage all of your contacts, invoices and payments for easier accounting and reporting with your cloud-based QuickBooks online account.
- QuickBooks Desktop - Seamlessly sync and manage all of your contacts, invoices and payments for easier accounting and reporting with your installed desktop QuickBooks software.
- Myob AccountRight - Integrate Thryv with your MYOB AccountRight and access your contacts, invoices and payments in one place.
- Myob Essentials - Manage and access your contacts, invoices and payments online with easy and seamless sync.
- MailChimp - A seamless way to sync your contacts and ensure your customers never miss another important email.
- Twilio - Instantly log calls in your Thryv inbox using your Twilio number, and continue the conversation in Thryv. Communicate with customers easier and deliver a complete client experience.
- Ring Central - Stay connected to your customers no matter where you are by receiving incoming calls and voicemail notifications to your Thryv Inbox.
- Clover - A mobile POS system that lets you process contactless payments on the go and import transaction information inside Thryv.
- Constant Contact - A seamless way to sync your contacts and ensure your customers never miss another important email.
- Thryv Notifier - Receive browser notifications on your desktop anytime you receive a message to the Thryv inbox
- Typeform - A simple way to sync and enrich your customer data from customizable forms to your Thryv CRM.
Each App will have its own guide in the support center, and a graphic at the top will always appear at the top of the article, indicating the direction(s) of the sync.
If there is a cost associated with an app, how does the billing work?
The cost of the integration will be added to your Thryv bill on the next billing cycle. It will remain on your Thryv invoice as long as the integration stays connected.
If an app says "Free," does that mean the other software is free to use?
Not necessarily. While many softwares in the app market do have a free version, there may or may not be a cost associated with them. "Free" in this case strictly refers to the integration with Thryv
Are these the only softwares that Thryv integrates with?
While these are the apps that Thryv integrates with directly, Thryv also connects with Zapier, a 3rd party platform that can connect with over 3,000 other apps. Click Here for a list on their site of all of the other apps that can connect with Thryv through a Zap.
An App I want is "Coming Soon." How do I get notified when it's here?
Click on the icon as normal. In the top right, the orange button will say "Notify Me" instead of Get This App. Click on that button, and you will receive a notification when the app becomes available.
Will more apps be added to the App Market?
Absolutely! We are always exploring opportunities to integrate with other software to streamline your business. Check back often, as we will usually place an app in the app market when it is considered "coming soon!"
If I want to integrate Thryv with another software that I use, but don't see it here, is there still a way for me to sync the two softwares?
Quite possibly! Thryv also integrates with Zapier, a cloud-based service that connects over 3,000 softwares. To see if it's possible to set up a "Zap" between Thryv and your other software, visit Zapier.com and use their search function to see if there is an available connection.