The faster you send out an invoice, the faster you get a customer.
Sending online estimates and invoices helps you get paid quicker and easier than ever before, by allowing your customers to pay you online, from any device, at any time.
There are two ways to get to the Invoices Dashboard.
- Click on the Thryv Dashboard>Unpaid Bookings & Invoices
- Navigate on the left panel to Sales>Invoices & Bookings
- The Invoice Dashboard contains the following metrics:
- By clicking on these metrics, you can filter the list below to the Invoices and Bookings that are included in that metric.
- On the right of the dashboard, you will have additional filtering capabilities
- Has Invoice
- Has Coupon
- Due (next 30 days)
- You can also filter your estimates by client name.
- From the Invoice Dashboard, you will be able to do the following:
- Create New Invoice or Booking
- Select an Invoice or Booking
- Manage Coupons - For more on managing Coupons see our Coupons & Discounts article.
From the Invoices & Bookings Dashboard, you can also go into an individual Invoice or Booking by clicking on the desired item on the list.
Other options from the Invoices & Bookings Dashboard:
- Create a New Estimate
- Manage Coupons
- For more on Managing Coupons, go to Coupons & Discounts.
- Export - Allows you to run an export of estimates, selecting the options that you want to be applied to your export.
- Reports can be exported in CSV or Excel format.
- Settings - Shortcut to the Payments Credit Card Processing setup and Terms & Conditions verbiage configuration.
Watch this How-To Video on the Invoice & Bookings Dashboard: