In addition to the default Staff roles, individual user permissions can be even further customized to meet your business needs. Use these settings to hide sales, payments, and client financial info from your users, set notifications to their individual preferences, restrict what services can be booked by each staff member, and more!
For each staff member, they can customize:
- Profile - including name and photo
- Appointments (services)
- Schedule - availability and calendar sync
- Notifications - email signature and SMS notifications
An admin can change roles and define advanced permissions from Roles & Permissions.
To access the staff settings page navigate to Settings>Staff>Edit each staff member. Note: To get to the "edit" screen, hover over the staff member you want to edit, and click on the pencil icon to the right of their role.
On the My Profile settings page, you can set the staff member's Email, Name, and Profile Image.
You can also set a specific color for your staff so you can easily distinguish each staff's appointments when you view it on your account calendar.
Note: To get to the "My Profile" setting and the settings explained below, hover over the Staff Member you wish to edit and click on the tri-dots on the far right when they appear. Then select "Staff Settings".
When you create the different services on your account, you can also decide which of your staff members will be providing them.
You can also create this connection from within each staff setting page.
Merely check the services you wish the specific staff member to provide.
For each service or appointment, you can set different contact information specific to the staff member.
For example, if you offer phone consultation, each team member can have his/her phone number on file.
For each team member, you can set a different time zone, and Business Hours, so each could manage their own availability to meet with clients at their best convenience. Click on My Schedule to be taken to Calendar Settings where you can make changes to this staff member's calendar.
Each staff member can sync their own calendar to their account. So any busy time on the calendar (Google, Outlook, Yahoo, etc.) will be excluded from their availability on their online scheduler and clients won't be able to select it. To set this up, click on Calendar Sync
Each staff member will have a calendar on their account which will display all the upcoming appointments scheduled by clients online. They can also use the calendar to invite clients to meet, schedule appointments with clients, or just to block specific times that are busy. Click here to learn more about calendar and calendar sync.
Each team member can set their own email signature which will be included in all the system emails sent to the clients they correspond with.
Staff can also receive text notifications to his/her mobile phone for every new contact or scheduling request, so they can quickly reply or follow up with the clients.
To learn more about SMS notifications to your mobile phone click here.
Roles & Permissions
An admin role can access more permissions for user and collaborator roles by navigating to their Staff Settings > Roles & Permissions.
User - View: Permissions
- Define the user's view of clients activity
- Shared View - can view all client's activity, i.e. conversations, payments, bookings, documents. They can see their actions and other staff members.
- Restricted View - can only see their own actions, i.e. conversations, payments, bookings, documents with clients. So they cannot see activities performed by other staff members.
- In restricted view only - define if the user has access to Payments, Documents, or Packages.
- Define what client information the user can view: Email, Phone, or Full Name of contact.
- Define what client information a user can edit.
- Define if a user has access to view all clients in the CRM or only clients that are assigned to them
Collaborator -View Permissions
- Define what managing permissions the collaborator has for information in the client card.
- Define if the collaborator can export payment reports.
Manager & Admins - View Permissions
Managers and Admins have full view permission for all clients.