This article is for users that have a Thryv account. If you have do not have a Thryv account, go here for assistance.
ThryvPay Mobile App Guides:
|ThryvPay Mobile App||Create a Payment Request||Send a Payment Request|
|App Navigation||App Settings|
Upon opening the ThryvPay app you will be taken to the Log-in or Get started page
Already have a Thryv software account or already signed up for the ThryvPay Mobile App?
- Simply click on Log in and use your Thryv log in information to sign in.
- Log in initially then you can enable biometric ID screening under Settings: Payment settings
- Face ID or fingerprint or other biometric ID can be set up to make logging in more convenient in the future
Once you set up face ID a two-factor authentication code will be sent via email. Enter the 4-digit code and click verify. You are now able to transact using the ThryvPay App.
IMPORTANT NOTES: ThryvPay App vs the Thryv Software
- The ThryvPay App is meant to be a quick payment app allowing businesses to send a payment request quickly and easily to a customer and track the payment.
- The ThryvPay App does not include invoices, estimate, marketing, online presence, social, or any other Thryv feature other than Sales>Payments Received, Sales>ThryvPay and Sales>Scheduled Payments
- The ThryvPay App will pull in your Settings>My Products for you to choose from when creating a payment request if you have it checked to include in your bookings
- The ThryvPay App will also pull in any Settings>Services that you have created that also include a rate associated to it. NOTE: The app will not list any items without a price or with a variable rate associated to it.
- Any new Services/Products added via the ThryvPay app will be added to your Thryv in the Settings>My Products section
- Tips and Convenience fees paid via the app will appear on the initial payment request (the app does not separate the tip and convenience fee to a separate transaction)