This article is for users that have a Thryv account. If you have do not have a Thryv account, go here for assistance.
ThryvPay Mobile App Guides:
What is the ThryvPay Mobile App?
The only payment provider designed specifically for service-based small businesses!
A payment app that allows businesses to quickly send a payment request, accept mobile payments and track payments from a mobile device
Using the ThryvPay Mobile App with your Thryv
- The ThryvPay Mobile App provides easy access to Thryv features such as Sales: Payments Received, Sales: ThryvPay dashboard and Sales: Scheduled Payments. Click here for Thryv Mobile App for mobile features such as Invoices, Estimates and Marketing not included in ThryvPay Mobile App
- Automatically load your “Services” from Thryv that have a fee and are available to be booked online.
- Automatically load your "My Products" from Thryv for quick and easy selection when creating a payment request. (The app will not list any items without a price)
- Any new Services/Products added via the ThryvPay app will be automatically added to your Thryv in the Settings>My Products section
- Tips and Convenience fees paid via the app will appear on the initial payment request (the app does not separate the tip and convenience fee to a separate transaction)
ThryvPay Mobile App vs ThryvPay in Thryv
Download the App
Upon opening the ThryvPay app you will be taken to the Log-in or Get started page
Already have a Thryv software account or already signed up for the ThryvPay Mobile App?
- Simply click on Log in and use your Thryv log-in information to sign in.
Once you set up your login, a two-factor authentication code will be sent via email. Enter the 4-digit code and click verify. You are now able to transact using the ThryvPay App.