Your mobile app now has all of the functionality of the desktop so you can take your Thryv on the road and never miss a beat.
Below is a preview of your modules when viewed through the app:
- This will allow you to zoom into your most often used functionality quickly.
- From the Home screen you can go to:
- There are additional shortcuts from the Home screen to allow you to quickly:
- Search across all modules
- Finds all instances containing the info (clients, calendar, conversations, documents, sales)
- Invite via Email - Send an email invitation to the portal to a client
- Share on Social - Share on your social site
- Grab Link - Copy a link to your Client Portal to quickly share
- Search across all modules
- From the dashboard you will have access to all the information currently available on the desktop version in a responsive format to view on your mobile device.
- For more information go to Dashboard articles.
- The Inbox will allow you to quickly view your conversations with your clients and respond while you are on the go.
- Mobile Inbox allows you to:
- Search for conversations
- Responds to your clients based on their needs
- Set Reminders regarding conversations
- Assign tasks based on conversations
- Take additional actions (e.g. setting appointments, creating invoices, adding and sending documents)
- For more information see Inbox articles.
- Clients capabilities on Mobile allow you to have in the palm of your hand all the information you need about your client to ensure a consistent and lasting client relationship from your mobile device.
- Ability to view all profile info, bookings, conversations, sales, documents and appointments.
- View all clients based on tags.
- For more information go to the Clients articles.
Thryv Mobile Calendar allows you to view and manage your appointments making sure you are where your client needs you to be when they are expecting you.
- Creating new appointments
- Creating group events
- Editing Availability
- Mark time as busy
- For more information visit our Calendars articles.
- Get your estimates, invoices & bookings out to your clients faster and most importantly get paid faster with Thryv Mobile Sales capabilities.
- Take action on your estimates, invoices & bookings
- For more info visit our Sales articles.
- Thryv Mobile Documents now allows you to manage your documents, share with clients, request a document, and download any documents received for review.
- For more information see the Documents articles.
- The Client Portal serves as your client’s online connection to your business. Now available on mobile allows you to invite your clients quickly, share on social, and more.
Other functionality available in Thryv Mobile:
- Listings Management
- Social Content