Welcome to ThryvPay! This settings page will house your primary contact information and bank information that is tied to your ThryvPay account. You can update these at any time. You will also define your payment transaction types, i.e. ACH, credit card, and etc., from these settings, as well.
If you are unsure about any of the settings or have questions, do not forget our Thryv Support team is available 24/7 via chat, phone, or email.
Navigate to Sales>ThryvPay>Settings to make changes
The Card & Wallet Pay toggle determines whether you will accept credit card payments and digital wallets, Apple Pay and Android Pay.
You can set a limit for the payment amount to accept through this method, which is useful for limiting the amount of processing fees you would be charged for transactions.
- Example: No credit card transactions totaling $5000 or more – anything over that would have to be paid using ACH, cash or some other method
You can Offset Credit Card Fees with either a Convenience Fee or Surcharge
Use the toggles to determines whether you will charge a convenience fee/surcharge for credit card transactions.
- Convenience Fee - This is a flat fee that will be added to all credit card transactions. Once you've set the toggle to on, you need to enter an amount for the convenience fee.
- Surcharge - This is a percentage of the total payment request added to offset the credit card processing
- Surcharges are illegal in some states. For this reason, if your business is located in a state where surcharges are not allowed, they will be automatically disabled for you, so that you don't have to worry about being in compliance with state laws
Click Here for a full guide to ThryvPay convenience fees.
- Convenience fees will create a separate transaction and receipt.
- Convenience fees only display on invoices or when sending a payment link to your customer.
- Convenience fees only apply to debit and credit card transactions.
- All convenience fees will be clearly displayed on the invoice at the time of purchase.
- Customers who choose to pay with a credit card will be charged the fee, otherwise switching payment methods helps them avoid the fee.
The Bank/ACH Debit toggle determines whether you want to accept bank transfer transactions. This must be set to on for customers to pay you through ACH. Click Here for a full guide to accepting ACH payments through ThryvPay
The Tips toggle determines whether customers will be able to leave you a tip through ThryvPay. If you would like to accept tips, make sure the toggle is set to on, and you may enter up to 3 default percentages for clients to leave you a tip.
- Tips will create a separate transaction and receipt.
- Tips only display on invoices or when sending a payment link to your customer.
Note: "Other" will also be an option for clients to leave you a custom tip. Click Here for a full guide to accepting tips through ThryvPay
Click on Edit to change any of the information in the Business Details section
Note: The Business Name field comes from your Thryv Settings, whereas changing the Doing Business As field will change the name that appears on your customers' bank statements when the transaction appears.
Any changes made to the Business Details section will require identity confirmation. A 4 digit code will be sent to the cell phone number entered on your ThryvPay application. Enter that code on the screen shown to verify your identity. You will then be able to edit your information.
Click on Change to change your bank to receive deposits from ThryvPay. This will also require identity verification as shown above. Once you verify your identity, you will need the routing number and account number to verify your bank account.
Should you choose to disconnect ThryvPay, simply select Disconnect ThryvPay.
You can reconnect your account at anytime.
This section is used should ThryvPay need more information to verify your identity for your application. This is also where you would need to upload documents in the case of a chargeback dispute. (Click Here for a full guide to disputes)
First, use the drop-down to select the type of document you are uploading
Once your document type is selected, click on Choose File. You will be brought to the files on your device. Once your file is selected, click on Upload Document, and your document will be sent to ThryvPay support
Are tips and convenience fees available with other payment gateways?
No, these are exclusive ThryvPay features
Will changes made in my desktop settings affect transactions processed through the mobile app?
Yes. There is no need to change settings on your mobile app separately
I no longer have access to the phone number used for 2 factor authentication, what should I do?
In this instance, call ThryvPay support directly at 1-888-479-8729 for assistance