This article is for users that have a Thryv account. If you have do not have a Thryv account, go here for assistance.
ThryvPay Mobile App Guides:
ThryvPay Mobile App Settings
ThryvPay Mobile App Settings
- From the Home tab click on the Settings 3-line icon located on the Activity tab in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- This will bring up all your ThryvPay Settings
Enable your payment settings including accepting credit card payments, setting CC limits, accepting ACH and Plaid payments, allowing tips, and adding convenience fees to help offset some of your credit card processing fees
- If you make a change be sure to click Save
- Do you want to accept credit card payments? enable
- Do you want to limit the transaction size or amount you will accept via credit card? For instance, if you don't want to accept credit card payments over $5000 because of the large processing fees, you would set the limit at $5000. All payments made for transactions over $5000 would be restricted to your other payment methods.
- Do you want to accept ACH (e-check) payments? ACH is an electronic check payment generated online from your customers bank to yours
- Set your convenience fee based on your average transaction size. This is a set flat fee, but we recommend you keep it generally below what your processing fees would cost for that average transaction size. This fee will only be applied if the customer chooses to pay with a credit or debit card at the time of the transaction.
- *Convenience fees only apply to debit and credit card transactions. All convenience fees will be clearly displayed on the invoice at the time of purchase. Customers who choose to pay with a credit card will be charged the fee otherwise switching payment methods lets them avoid the fee.
- *Tips and convenience fees will appear on the same transaction and receipt as the original payment. Tips and convenience fees only appear/are allowed when sending a payment request or QR code to a consumer who completes the payment. They do not apply if you as a business owner are charging the consumers card on their behalf
- Enabling tips, allows your customers to add a tip for you at the time they are paying for the transaction. *Tips and convenience fees will appear on the same transaction and receipt as the original payment. Tips and convenience fees only appear/are allowed when sending a payment request or QR code to a consumer who completes the payment. They do not apply if you as a business owner are charging the consumers card on their behalf
- Your payment request will display tip options for your customer to choose from. Set your tip amounts here.
Enable notifications then determine which notifications you would like to receive and if you prefer an email or push notifications or both.
Bank Account Settings
Change Password Settings
To change your login password to the ThryvPay App (this will also change your password for the Thryv software if you also have a Thryv Package
More from Thryv Settings
Learn more about Thryv features and functionality to help you manage your day-to-day business
- Help & Support contact information
- ThryvPay Terms & Conditions
- More about Thryv