You are about to see how you can create a new invoice and get paid by your customers! You may also use your invoices separately from one another. You can also create invoices without having to connect a Braintree/Paypal account! Check out our very easy to follow steps below:
- Navigate to Online Presence>Invoices & Bookings from the left navigation.
- Once on the dashboard click on New and select Invoice.
- The next screen will have you select a client to create the invoice for.
- If the client is new, you can add them at this time as a New Client.
- At this point, you can start adding items to your invoice.
- The items can be existing services, or you can create new items to add to the invoice.
- Available options:
- Edit the business address and info that you want on the Invoice
- Modify the label of the Invoice depending on how you refer to Invoices in your business
- Setup whether you accept payment online
- Setup whether you accept partial payment on invoice
- If you need to add discounts or taxes to a line item, you can click on the 3 dot on the right of the item and Edit.
- In the following screen, you can add discount % or $, and multiple taxes if applicable.
- Your invoice will now include any items, discounts, taxes and other configuration changes that you have applied.
Watch the below video for additional assistance: