This article is for users that have a Thryv account. If you have do not have a Thryv account, go here for assistance.
ThryvPay Mobile App Guides:
Create New Payment Request
Create a Quick Payment Request
The simplest payment request is via Quick Pay with a single Product/Service or an aggregated amount not displayed as individual items (enter a single payment request amount and description only)
- From the New Payment tab (center tab)
- Key in the final payment or item/service amount you wish to charge including any taxes associated
- Add a product or service description (we recommend always adding this to ensure your customers know what they are paying for and to help with any future disputes that may come in)
- Click create payment request
Create a detailed Payment Request (with services)
Using the detailed services, saved in the product service section, select the number of services to include in the payment request.
From the New Payment tab (center)
- Select the products/services list (1,2,3 list icon) from the top right corner on the New Payment tab
If you don’t have any services/products displayed, you can create a new Product in the ThryvPay App
- Add a new service by clicking the + in the top right corner of the My Services page
- Add a Service Name
- Add a Price
- Add Tax if applicable
- Click Add Service to save it
IF you already have services/products displayed simply select the products/services you want to send via a payment request. You can choose more than one.
Simply click the blue + button next to the service you want to add to the payment request, once you have selected everything, click the Complete Payment Request
Any Products you have created under Settings>My Products will also be displayed in the ThryvPay Mobile App under my Items
- Products can be created under Settings>My Products
- Only products with “Display on product list” checked will display in the ThryvPay App
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any products/Services created within the ThryvPay App will be added to your Thryv Settings>My Products tab
ALL Items added from the ThryvPay App will be displayed in this section. PLEASE NOTE: you may want to go into your My Products section periodically and delete any products you no longer want to see.
Not Displayed – Those items added as a one-time payment via the simple payment flow, will not be displayed in the app to use again.
Quick charge with no description will show only as “custom amount.
Quick charge with description will show as not displayed with the description name.
Displayed – those items added via the products/services list in the ThryvPay App, will show every time you use the app.
Products/services created in My Services within the ThryvPay App will appear as an available product within the app and in the Thryv Settings>My Products tab.
COMING SOON: Thryv Services!
As an existing Thryv client, your bookable paid services will be listed here for you to choose from. (only items available to book online and with dollar amount designated will pull into the ThryvPay App)
Ensure any Services you wish to display have the online booking service menu box selected
Now you’re ready to get Paid! Ready to send your payment request off? Check out this article to see the different methods you can use, Send a Payment Request!