We are really excited about Automated Campaigns in Thryv! Automatic Campaigns are personalized, timely, and extremely relevant to your clients. As opposed to a traditional email marketing campaign, like a newsletter or a one-off message, automated campaigns are automatically sent to the user based off of an action or trigger.
To read the full article that details every aspect of how Automated Campaigns work, you can read on here.
This article will cover the mobile functionality of Automated Campaigns in your Thryv Mobile App at a high-level.
(Important Note: Creating your own personalized Automated Campaigns are limited to Thryv Unlimited Customers. Thryv Plus Customers will have Templates to use housed in their Thryv, and will be editable, but you will not be able to create your own.)
Depending on your Thryv Package, you will have your Automated Campaigns loaded into your account already. Some will be editable, and Unlimited Packages will be able to create new ones.
For this example, we have edited the Review Generation Automated Campaign, which can be automated to send to customers who have done business with you and whom you wish to ask for a review of your product or service.
Let's take a quick look at some pre-populated Campaigns and how you can edit them in the video below:
Creating a New Automated Campaign
As a Thryv Unlimited client, you can also create new Automated Campaigns from the palm of your hand. We have pre-populated templates that you can edit, or in selecting Create Your Own you can make your campaign do just about anything you want it to. We show you a high-level overview of creating your own Automated Campaign from your mobile device below:
- From the Marketing tab, select Automated Campaigns. Pre-populated campaigns will appear first.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Add Automated Campaign. (Note: Once again, we remind our clients that even though this button may appear, your Thryv package level is what actually determines whether or not you can create a "new" Automated Campaign.)
- Additional templates may appear for you to choose from and Edit.
- Select Create Your Own.
- Choose your Campaign Type. More on what these are and how they work can be found here.
- Confirm your Campaign Type.
- Edit the fields and type whatever you'd like your Automated Campaign to say.
- Set your Trigger and Timing Settings, Recipient Settings and Delivery Method.
- Upload an image from our library, or choose one from your own Photo Library on your phone.
- Double check all your settings.
- Click on the activation button to turn your new Automated Campaign on.