We offer multiple ways for you to get the help and support you need with Thryv. Here, we walk you through those options.
Below is a list of some things our Thryv Support Teams can assist you with:
- Specific Features
- Billing Questions (Like updating your credit card information!)
- How to Upgrade
- Difference between Thryv packages
- Domain Based Email Questions
- Website Questions
- Best Practices & more!
From either your Mobile App or Desktop, you'll have an orange bar in the bottom left corner that says "Support Center":
When you click on this bubble, the following options will appear:
- Product Updates: This will show you anything that we have recently released in Thryv that is either a feature enhancement, or a new feature since your last login.
- Share Your Feedback: A place for you to suggest new features for Thryv as well as vote on the suggestions made by other Thryv users.
- Walkthrough Guides: These Guides are designed with you in mind, helping you with every feature and detailed aspect of Thryv, and how to use your software.
- Video Tutorials: Do you hate to read articles? (It's ok, we won't tell!) This section will provide you with countless videos that go over every feature in detail.
- Knowledge Center: Well, this takes you...here!
- Contact Us: Here is where you can chat with us via Live Chat, Phone or Email 24/7!
Clicking on "Contact Us" will open the box below, providing you with a variety of options to get the support you need - when you need it most.
Our phone number is available to be called 24/7 so that you can spend the time you need running your business.
Do you hate phone calls? That's ok! Click on "Send us a Message" to start a live chat with one of our Thryv Service Specialists.
Lastly, if you would like to schedule an appointment, at your convenience, where a Thryv Service Specialist will walk you through any features you want to go over, and answer all your questions while doing a screen share, this is the option for you!
Click on Schedule an Appointment, and then Thryv Support call. Pick a day and time that works for you and leave your information. (Note: If there is any information you don't have available, like Business Advisor or Thryv ID, you can leave it blank and we can find the rest). High-Thryver Tip: Use the notes section to leave as much information as possible about what you need. This enables the services specialist to help you as much as possible!