Ratings and reviews can make all the difference when consumers are making buying decisions.
The Reviews functionality in Thryv will allow you to quickly view what your clients are saying about you and take action quickly.
To see Reviews navigate to Online Presence>Reviews.
- Number of Reviews
- Overall Rating
- Number of reviews by star rating
- Star rating aggregate for:
- Source of review
- Star Rating
- Ability to click on review and navigate to listing where review was generated
- Provides ability to filter by star rating and/or Site
Ready to respond to reviews?
Check out your next steps by viewing this article.
For a video on Reviews, see below:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do Thryv Reviews appear?
- They will be in your Client Portal after a 7-day quarantine unless manually published sooner.
- On your Thryv website after 5 reviews are published.
- Your reviews will not automatically appear on Google. Thryv will submit the request on your behalf, but Google ultimately decides.
- Reviews are quarantined for 7 days but can be published immediately by you!
- How do you respond to Thryv Reviews?
- Respond directly to Thryv reviews publicly from the Reviews tab inside Thryv.
- Respond to Thryv reviews privately by responding to the review in the inbox.
- We have a helpful article detailing this here.
- Google, Facebook and Yelp Reviews..Where do they appear?
- You guessed it! On their respective sites!
- Reviews are published immediately, no quarantine period.
- How do I respond to Google, Facebook and Yelp Reviews?
Still have questions about Reviews? Join the conversation in our Community!