The Dashboard is your home screen for Thryv, and it highlights the customers’ sales, upcoming appointments, recent campaigns, latest reviews, and active customers.
This article will cover the following areas of the dashboard:
The Sales section provides you with the following aggregate metrics:
- Open Estimates
- Unpaid Bookings & Invoices
- Past Due Payments
- Sales by:
- Current Day
- Current Week
- Month to Date
- Year to Date
The top 3 boxes are also a shortcut that takes you to the appropriate Sales-related dashboard. For more info see the Sales article articles.
The Calendar section provides you with the following information:
- Bookings for the Upcoming day and 5 day's out
- Total bookings for the week
- Total bookings for the month
Clicking on the upcoming days will route you to that days schedule in the Calendar function.
For more info see the Calendar article articles.
The Marketing section provides you with the following information:
- Recent Campaigns Sent
- Upcoming/Scheduled Campaigns
For more detailed information, check out the Marketing Automation Articles.
The Reviews section provides you with the following information:
- Your current overall star ranking
- Including the number of reviews it's based on
- Latest review submitted with the source
- Including button to read full review
Clicking on Reviews will route you to the Reviews page under Online Presence.
For more info see the Online Presence articles.
The Clients section provides you with the following information:
- Topmost recently active clients
- Top tags with the number of clients with that tag assigned
Clicking on a Client or on the Tags will route you to the Clients view for that particular client or group of clients.
For more info see the Clients articles.
The Social section provides you with the following information by social channel:
- Number of followers
The Dashboard allows you to do the following additional functions:
- Add a New
- Record Payment
- At the bottom of the Dashboard, you have to ability to choose your default screen for future signing into Thryv.
Not finding what you are looking for? Ask us your questions about the Dashboard in our Community!
We also have a video that will walk you through the Dashboard. You can view it here.
For additional information on learning to navigate the Thryv Dashboard on Mobile, check out our Mobile Articles.