Collaborate with your team, track and manage your team communication with clients in one place!
Each staff member can have their own account set up with their profile, services, and calendar under your company's brand.
Clients have the option to schedule services and appointments with your staff based on each staff member's availability.
You can view and manage all your staff activities, appointments, and correspondence from your Admin dashboard.
The Admin account holds the company information and basic settings which will be shared and applied for the staff accounts.
Account settings that will apply to all staff members:
- Business Information - Company name, phone, and address
- Services or appointment options (each staff member can pick and choose the services they will provide)
- General calendar and online scheduler display
- Reminders and confirmation notifications
- Automatic email notifications
- Payments information, merchant account, and invoices
- Logo and branding settings
- Client card settings - the information you wish to save about your clients
- Client Portal page and widgets will display the company profile and branding, and allow clients to choose the desired service and the team member to provide it
- Admin can also set roles and permissions per staff member
Settings that can be defined separately for each staff member:
- Email, Name and Profile image
- Business hours, timezone and calendar sync
- Email signature
- Mobile phone number for SMS notifications
How to add or remove a team members
To add staff members to your account, navigate to Settings>Staff.
From the dashboard you can perform the following functions:
- Create Staff Member - Add new staff members, upload their photos, set up their login credentials and select what appointment types they are assigned to.
- Edit Staff - Make updates to your staff roles, assignments and profile
- Delete Staff - Remove profiles for staff as appropriate (Note: When you delete a staff member, all conversations, appointments and other data will be automatically assigned to the Primary Admin on the account.)
- Keep track of how many staff members you have left in your Thryv package.
For a video how-to on your Staff Overview, see below:
We also have an additional video tutorial on how you can properly assign a client or appointment to a staff member! Check it out below: