Set it and Forget it! Easily schedule your announcements to run when the time is right. Thryv will select the right audience based on the time that the announcement runs, so you don't miss any opportunities to communicate with your clients.
Schedule for later
Once you have created your announcement and you are ready to schedule, do the following:
- Click Send on your campaign under Marketing>Announcements
- On the Send screen select your Channel (Email or Text) and make sure you have chosen whether you want to Avoid re-sending to clients that this campaign was already sent to.
This feature ensures that if you are resending a campaign in the future, you are not sending duplicate messages to your clients
- Select the tags or clients you want to send to.
- When you get to All set? Click on Schedule for later.
- Select the date and time.
- You will see a message letting you know the Announcement Scheduled Successfully.
View Scheduled Announcements
- To review your scheduled announcements navigate to Announcements>Scheduled deliveries.
- Your announcement will show the client count that was selected at the point that you scheduled the announcement and the time that it is scheduled for.
- The final selection will happen when the announcement runs, so if other clients fit your criteria by the time the announcement executes they will be included in the communication.
- Go to Announcement Dashboard and Delivery Metrics to learn how to read the delivery statistics of your communication.
Still have questions about scheduling your Announcements? Join in on the conversation in our Community!