Thryv allows you to set a follow-up reminder & message that will be sent to your clients automatically or manually, right after the service ends or as you configure according to your preference. Are you tired of high-Thryv'ing yet?
- Setting Up an Automated Follow-Up
- Setting Up a Manual Follow-Up
- Configure the Follow-Up Default Message
Setting Up an Automated Follow-Up
- From the left navigation pane select Settings>Auto Client Messages.
- Under the Post meeting Follow-up drop-down menu, select when you want the follow-up message to be sent.
For example, you can choose to send the follow up automatically right after the service is complete, up to a few hours, weeks or months.
Once the Appointment / Event occurrence is created, the programmed Follow-Up will be displayed in the Appointment Window as shown in the example below:
Note- If you have enabled the Automatic Follow-Up option and you marked a service occurrence as a "NO SHOW," the relevant follow-up email will be canceled.
Setting Up a Manual Follow Up
Selecting Manual follow-up from the Post meeting Follow-up drop-down menu will allow you manually send a Follow-up booking email or a 'thank you' message to your client via the Appointment window:
- From your Calendar or specific Client's Card, click on the relevant appointment/booking you'd like to make the manual follow up from.
Example of Appointment Window
- If the appointment time has not yet past click on Mark as Completed, then Take a Follow-up Action. Otherwise, the Take a Follow-up Action button will be available right away.
TO SEND A THANK YOU MESSAGE
- Choose the Send a thank you note and invite to book the next appointment option as shown below and click on Next.
- In the following window, a default 'thank you' message (that can be edited) will be displayed as shown in the example below. Press SEND.
How your client will see it (example):
TO SEND A FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT
- In the Follow-up window, select Schedule a follow-up appointment option as shown below and click on Next.
- In the "New Appointment" window that will open, select the relevant information and click on Send.
Example of New Appointment Window
Configure the Follow Up Default Message
This message will be included in the follow-up email that you have just set up, and it will also serve as the default text when sending a manual 'thank you' message, but you can easily edit it as you wish.
Click on Save Changes save your configurations.