There are many tasks involved with running a business. Use Business Center to put your social media posting on auto-pilot and take one of them off your plate. This guide will show you how to use Business Center's Social features along with ThryvAI to generate social media content to stay engaged with your customers, without investing too much time in content creation. Note that content generated by ThryvAI is Text Only. You can still use this content as captions for platforms that require an image/video (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest), but the post will fail if it is left as text only.
Note: If you were a user of our previous feature called "Post Plans," this is the updated version.
Create a Schedule
To get started, navigate to Social>Social Calendar, then, click on Schedules
This screen is where you can view or create pre-scheduled content. To create a new series, click on Create Schedule.
In the window that appears, select whether you want to create a weekly schedule, or drip schedule.
Weekly Schedule - create a schedule where new content is posted on a regular basis each week, which can include multiple posts per week.
Drip Schedule - a repeating schedule where the same content is re-used over a set time period.
Once you've made your selection, set your schedule. Start by giving a title to this schedule (Note that this is not displayed publicly and is just used internally to distinguish one schedule from another in Business Center).
Then, change the time zone if needed and set a time and date for your posts. Click on a day to highlight it, at least one day must be selected.
If you would like to post at a different time of day, click on +Add Another Time
Once you have your timing set, click on Create Schedule.
Next, decide what content you want to fill this schedule.
Auto-Fill This Queue - use ThryvAI and free stock images to automatically create posts for this schedule. This is the fastest and most "hands off" option.
- Note: This option will only generate text. If a platform that requires images or video (Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, or YouTube) is selected, the post will fail if image/video is not added to the post before the scheduled date. You can still use the generated content for your caption.
- Create New Content - Create content to fill this schedule with. This will add the content to your Library in addition to scheduling it on your social platforms.
- Existing Content - select posts from your Library that you have already created (or imported) to fill this schedule.
Auto-Fill This Queue
To automatically fill your schedule with pre-made content, select a Category from the drop-down to determine what kind of content to create. Then, use the Selected Accounts drop-down to determine which accounts to schedule content for.
Note: This content is text-only. This means if you select a platform that requires an image/video (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest), you will need to go through each post and add an image or video, otherwise the post will fail.
Once you have made your selections, click on Save Settings
You will see a success screen indicating how many posts were scheduled, and inviting you to view the posts on your Calendar. Note that you are able to make any edits desired to posts on your calendar.
Create New Content
For this option, you will create each post in the schedule individually, one at a time. To start, you will be brought to the window to create a new post. For full instructions on creating a post, Click Here!
After creating your post, you will be brought back to the Schedules page. The post will appear in your queue, to add a post to the queue, click on the + button. Repeat this process for as many posts as you want to appear in your schedule.
Note: each time you will be able to select to create a new post or auto-fill content, so at any point you can decide to have ThryvAI complete the rest of your schedule
This option will bring you to your Library containing content you've created previously. To select a piece of content, click on it and a checkmark will appear indicating it has been selected. You can click on an item again to deselect it. Once you have selected your posts, click on Add # Items
Managing Your Queues
All of your schedules will appear as a separate queue. Use the toggle to enable or disable the entire schedule. Disabling the schedule will stop it from posting to your social media pages. You can enable it again and it will pick up where it left off.
For additional actions you can take with the queue, click on the tri-dots
- Edit - change the global settings for the queue including title and schedule/timing
- Auto Fill - automatically generate text-only content with ThryvAI. By default this content will be added on to the end of the queue.
- Reorder Queue - change the order of the scheduled posts
- Shuffle Queue - automatically reorder the posts in the queue in a random order
- Clear Queue - delete every post in the queue to start over (Note: This action can not be undone)
- Delete - delete the entire queue. (Note: This action can not be undone)
Want to see how other business owners are having success with their social content? Ask our User Community!