Welcome to ThryvPay! We are so excited to get you set up and accepting payments from your customers. Follow along with the guide to set up your new ThryvPay account.
Before you sign up, you'll need the following information for the business:
- Business Entity Type
- Legal business name
- NZBN Tax ID number/GST Tax ID number
- Business category or MCC Code
- Average transaction amount AVO
- Annual credit card transaction amount
Note: For your security, you will not be able to save and return to your ThryvPay application, it must be completed in its entirety. If you do not have all the above information, you should wait until you have it available before you start the application.
Signing up for ThryvPay
Signing up for ThryvPay is easy, the sign-up screen can be found in two areas of Thryv.
Option 1: Simply click on the Settings tab at the bottom left corner of the left-hand navigation. Then select Payments. From Settings > Payment screen click connect.
Note: Bank Transfer Transactions are not available in New Zealand
Option 2: You can also select the Sales tab, on the left-hand navigation, then select ThryvPay. From the ThryvPay tab click on the sign up for ThryvPay button.
Filling out the ThryvPay Application
After you select the sign up or connect button, you'll be taken to the ThryvPay application. Complete the required questions in order to submit your ThryvPay applications.
Step 1: Select your company type.
- Sole Proprietorship
- Private Partnership
- Private Corporation
- Public Corporation
Step 2: Fill out your business & tax information.
- Enter your legal business name
- Enter your Doing Business As (DBA)
- Enter your NZBN tax ID number
- Enter your GST tax ID number
Step 3: Fill out your business information.
- Enter your business phone number, street address, suburb, territory, and postcode
- Enter your website URL
- If you do not have a website URL, please enter your business social media profile URL or enter your products and services manually
- Select next
Step 4: Fill out additional business information.
- Select the year your company was started
- Enter your average transaction amount
- This can be an approximation
- Enter your estimated annual processing/revenue amount
- Select your company category/ merchant category code
- Select where most of your customers are located; local, regional, or national
- Select next
Step 5: Complete owner details.
- Complete your owner details, including your name, date of birth, phone number, address, suburb, territory, and postcode
- All owners that own more than 25% of your business must be included, simply select the add another owner button at the bottom of the screen
- Once all owners' information is entered, select next
Step 6: Agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Read and agree to the ThryvPay Terms of Service
- Submit your application
Your Application is complete! You'll be taken to a screen informing you of your application status.
Your ThryvPay Application Status
Once your application has been submitted it may be reviewed by our risk and underwriting team.
There are two types of application approvals:
- Able to process all payment methods
- Standard funding schedule
Provisional Approval for 7 business days after the first transaction
- Able to process credit cards and wallet payments online during the provisional period
- Automated bank transfers are not allowed during this provisional period
- Funding is withheld for 7 business days after the first transaction is processed, then funding updates to the standard funding schedule
- Provisionally approved accounts may be asked to provide documentation to further validate the company or owner details
- A notification will be sent to your Thryv inbox, should this be needed
If for any reason we can't confirm or validate your submitted company information, it may result in an account denial.
Have questions or need assistance with your ThryvPay account? Give our ThryvPay Team a call! The ThryvPay New Zealand Support team is available Monday - Friday 9 AM - 6 PM AEST.
- ThryvPay Phone Support: +61.1300707754
- ThryvPay Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Thryv Pay Chat Support: Available in the Support Center in your Thryv account