Scrubbing Bounced Emails from an Announcement/Automated Campaign
2. Click on Marketing
3. Click on Announcements
4. Click on the Announcement/Campaign's "View Stats"
5. Click on BOUNCED
This will filter the list of emails that did not successfully send
6. Click on "Select" then "All" at the top left to select all of the bounced emails
7. Click on Add tags
8. Enter a tag name
Adding a tag name such as "invalid-email" or "Bounced-email" will allow you to locate this group of emails.
9. Click on ADD TAGS
10. Navigate to your client list on the left menu bar
Your client list can be labeled "Clients", "Jobs", "Accounts", Pets", etc.
11. Click on Tags
12. Click on the tag you created
13. Click on the client's name to open the client card
14. Edit the client contact information
15. Update the Email section
This will allow you to correct any spelling errors of the email, delete the email, or contact the client to update to update to a correct email
16. Click on SAVE
Then repeat this process for each client on the list