Customize your Client Card
Your client's information is stored on your Client Card in your Thryv and can be customized to include the information of your choice You can view the client information on the client card in the Clients via the left navigation menu.
1. Select Any Client
2. Your Client Card
Your Client Card includes your main contact information on the right and the details information in the left. In this example John is the main client and his dog, Fido, is associated to his account via the details information.
3. To customize your Client Card, click on Settings on the left navigation menu
4. Click on Client & Contact info…
Note: If you have chosen a different CRM term, such as Job, Accounts, Pets, etc., this terminology will replace the term "Clients"
5. You can choose 2 options to add a new field to the Client Card
"Add Contact Field" (right side of the Client Card)
"Add Client Field" (left side of the Client Card)
Note: First Name, Last Name, and Email are set up by default
6. Select "Add Contact Field"
7. Click the desired field type. For this example, we are selecting "Date"
8. Enter the Field Name
This will show internally as well as any selected forms
9. Select the box to choose the forms you would like to include this field. You can select multiple forms. If no box is selected, the information will be internal only showing on the client card
10. Select if you would like the field to be required.
11. Click on Add
12. You can follow the same steps to add a new field to the Details section of the client card (left side). Select "Add Client Field"
13. Select the desired field. For this example, we are selected "Single Line Text"
14. Add a field name
15. Choose the desired forms
16. Select if you would like a Required field, then click Add
17. You can move the field up or down the list to reflect the desired order of the information. You can also delete or edit the field. All changes are automatically saved.
18. You can now see the updates and changes on the Client Card
For this example, we added a "Registration Date" on the main Contact Information (right) and added a "What is your pet's favorite treat?" question on the Client information (left)