Need to keep track of which documents are awaiting a signature from your clients? Or which ones are waiting for a signature from you? This guide will help you stay organized and keep track of the statuses of your pending signature requests.
To search for a specific request, you can either search or use the available filters. When searching, you can search by either the Document Name or the Client Name
When using the filter, you can filter by the following:
- Sent By - which staff member sent the request
- Status - which stage in the signing process the document is in
- Date Range - the time in which the request was sent
Your signature requests will display all requests by default. Click on Business Signature to view only documents that require a signature from you or your staff. When the document is ready for you to sign, click the Sign button to bring up the document. For a guide to e-signing the document, Click Here
As your request goes through the process of being signed, it will be in several different statuses:
- Pending - The signature request is in the process of being sent to your customer, but the email or text message has not yet been sent
- Sent - The email or text message with the signature request has been successfully sent to your customer, but not yet been opened.
Opened - Your customer has opened your signature request
- If multiple signers are required on the document, it will remain in open status until All signers have completed signing it. If you hover over the Opened icon, you will see which signers have finished signing the document
- Completed - All signers have signed the document. Click on Download to download a PDF of the signed document.
- Cancelled - This indicated that you or your staff have cancelled the signature request. This status can only be initiated by the business in Thryv.
Rejected - This indicates that one of the signers has rejected the document. A rejected document can not be re-sent, you must send a new document request. The signer will be able to leave an optional comment about why the document was rejected.
- If a customer rejects a document, you will receive a notification by email including their reason for declining if they chose to leave one
Cancelling A Signature Request
If at any point you want to cancel a signature request that has already been sent to a customer, click the Cancel button on the right hand side.
A confirmation screen will appear, and the signers of the request will be notified. Click on Yes to confirm. The request will remain in your dashboard but will be in the Cancelled status. When you cancel a document request, that request will be deducted from your total used requests.
Manage Your E-Signature Templates
Click the arrow on the right hand side to bring up the templates pane. Here you can see all of your signature templates, including a list of your favorites
To mark a template as a favorite, click on the heart icon. To delete the template, click on the delete icon
Need to upgrade Signatures to send even more requests? Click Here for a full guide!