Recommendations from Marketing Center are ways that Thryv has identified you can improve the performance of your campaign. These suggestions are made based on data collected through machine learning and analysis of past campaigns similar to yours.
When you click on Recommendations, your open recommendations will be displayed. Open means they have been suggested but you have not yet taken an action on them yet. To accept the suggestion, click on the Thumbs Up icon, and Thryv will automatically take this action. to reject the suggestion, click on the Thumbs Down, and the suggestion will be deleted.
Filtering by Accepted recommendations will show recommendations that have already been accepted, while filtering by Rejected recommendations will show recommendations you decided not to use.
Note that once a recommendation has been accepted or rejected, no further action can be taken from this screen. If you decide later you want to implement or undo the recommendation, you would need to navigate to that campaign and make the change manually. Click Here for a full guide to managing your campaigns.
You can also filter your recommendations by type. The possible types are:
- Best Practice - Suggestions to ensure your campaign performance is running at optimal levels. Applying Best Practice recommendations will help improve your overall campaign performance.
- Campaign Actions - These are designed to increase number of times that your campaigns are shown. These consider how many clicks your campaigns receives and suggests actions to increase.
- Conversion - changes to the campaign that will make potential customers more likely to interact with your business by completing forms or calling you
- Improve Performance - Recommendations to help increase the visibility of your marketing campaigns by optimizing keywords, ad copy, and recommending budget to provide you optimal performance.
- Reduce Waste Spending - We've identified opportunities to help fine tune your campaigns and reduce wasted spending. These recommendations include ways to improve performance by potentially decreasing spend in areas where your campaigns are not performing well
When viewing the Recommendation list, you can click on an individual recommendation to learn more about it. Doing so will show details about which campaign the recommendation is for, what the change will be, and the impact that it is estimated to have.