After you've set up and launched your campaigns, there's still even more you can do! Use this page to monitor and make changes to your ongoing campaigns, or make final tweaks before they launch.
Metrics for all of your campaigns can be viewed across the top of the Campaigns page.
- Impressions - number of times your ad has appeared on someone's device. Think of this as each time your business has been seen by a potential customer.
- Total Clicks - the total number of times someone has clicked on one of your ads. These are times a potential customer has wanted to learn more about your business or take action.
- Total Conversions - This includes total visitor actions made on your landing page, including forms fills or phone calls. This means visitors are engaging with your business and are interested in your products or services.
Below the metrics is a list of your current campaigns. You will be able to see:
- The start date of your campaign
- A list of icons for the channels where your ads are appearing:
- Whether the campaign is:
- Launching - this status will appear when a campaign is set for a future start date, or if the landing page for the campaign has not yet gone live.
- Paused- you can start this campaign again at any time by clicking Resume
- Active - with a counter of days live. You can click on Pause to stop the campaign at any time.
Monitoring and Editing Your Campaigns
To see more details about the campaign, click on View
You will see a quick preview of your campaign, list of icons for the channels it is appearing on, and metrics for the individual campaign. One additional metric appears on this screen, which is Cost Per Conversion. This is the total budget spent so far for the campaign divided by how many conversions. This is a key indicator of the overall success of the campaign if your goal is set to Increasing Conversions.
To see how your ad is appearing online, click on Preview Ad. You will see how your ad appears on each channel.
From here, you can also edit the settings for this individual campaign.
- Budget and Channel Allocation - edit your total budget or re-allocate funds across different channels
- Target Audience - edit who your campaign is trying to reach, both in terms of geography and demographics
- Campaign Publication - Edit the timeframe you would like your campaign to operate on
- Landing Page & Ads - edit the way your ads appear online or the destination that your leads are taken to
Editing each of these sections works the same way it does when the campaign is built. If you need detailed instructions to edit these settings, Click Here for the full guide
If you need to resume creating a partially completed campaign, navigate to Campaigns>Drafts. Click on Resume to finish editing your campaign or Delete to discard it (note that this action cannot be undone).
Your Bank is where your advertising budget for Marketing Center is housed. To view, click on Your Bank
At the top will be a summary of your bank
- Total Available Funds - the total amount that is in your bank currently
- Total Current Daily Spend - this is the sum of the daily spend of all your current active campaigns. This total can not be edited here, but rather would update if you make changes to the budgets of individual campaigns
- Next Auto-Fill Date - This is the next date money will automatically be added to your Bank. Your bank will auto-fill for enough to run your campaigns for 30 days
Next you will see the available filters for your transactions. You can use these filters to:
- Change the dates displayed
- Filter by certain types of transactions including funds added to your bank, or investments to your campaigns
- Sort by newest or oldest
- Download a report to a CSV or Excel file
There will be a detailed list of transactions between your bank of funds and your campaigns, according to the filters you've set. The Channels column will display the icon for each channel that your campaign invested in that day, along with the individual amount.
Transactions in green indicate deposits into your bank, and transactions in red are when funds are used for advertising within your campaigns. You also can use the numbers at the bottom to select a page, and use the drop-down to toggle how many items are displayed per page.
How are funds added to my bank?
Funds are added via your credit card. When your campaign is close to running out of money, we will send you a notification indicating your card will be charged soon to replenish funds. If you would like to stop this charge, you can call support at 844-998-4798
What are "Managed Campaign Fees?"
These are the fees necessary to cover cost for powering Marketing Center and making sure everything is running smoothly.
Can I "withdraw" funds from my bank?
It is only possible to withdraw funds from the bank if all campaigns are paused. Once all campaigns are paused, please call support at 866-519-0475 to initiate the transfer.
I'm having trouble improving the performance of my ads, is there someone at Thryv I can talk to?
You are able to contact our support team for best practices, however they can not make changes on your behalf. Any changes made to your campaigns would still have to be done by you.