The Analytics tab in Marketing Center is where you can track the performance of your campaigns, website, and Google My Business page with detailed metrics.
Google My Business
This section contains high-level metrics about your Google My Business Page
Note: It will also display the completeness of your profile. As a general rule, a more complete profile will lead to better performance. Click on Complete Profile to be taken to the screen where you can add more information
Across the top are metrics about your Google My Business Page. Click on each metric to display a graph for that metric's performance over times. Here are definitions for each measurement:
- Search Views - Times that your business has appeared in a Google search
- Direct Searches - Times your business has been looked up by exact name or address
- Discovery Searches - Times that your business has appeared when someone has searched your category, product, or services, defined by what is listed on your Google My Business
- Map Views - Times a customer has found your business on Google Maps
- Website Visits - Times customers have clicked on the button on your Google My Business page to view your website (Note that this is only visits coming from the Google My Business page, not total visits).
- Direction Requests - When customers use Google Maps to request directions to your business address.
- Click To Call - Number of clicks on the call button on your Business Profile.
This section will show the information for reviews on your Google My Business page. You will see an overall star rating and a graph of reviews by month. On the right, your reviews will be listed in chronological order.
You can toggle reviews to Sentiments to sort your reviews by positive and negative tone. Thryv will scan the wording of the reviews and sort them accordingly.
To generate more reviews, you can click on Share Review Link or Generate Short Link to direct clients to leave a review on your Google My Business page.
Here you can see your Google Posts on your Google My Business Page in chronological order.
To create a new Google Post, click on Add New Post +
- Reserve With Google - activate Google's feature to book appointments right from your Google My Business page
- Complete Your Google My Business Profile - Go back to Thryv to fill out information for your Google My Business profile
- Google Business Messenger - Connect Google Business Messenger, so your customers can send messages from your Google My Business page right into your Thryv inbox
- Show Off Your Business - Add photos and videos to your Google My Business page. Photos and videos are a great way to add visibility to your page.
This section will show data about the performance of your website.
- Total Visitors - the total number of visitors to your website
- Visits Per Visitor - the average number of times a visitor went to your website in the last 30 days. This helps you understand the level of interest your visitors have with your site.
- Page Views - the count of times an individual page on your website was viewed.
- Avg Pages Per Visit - the average number of pages that a visitor viewed on your website during an individual session. This helps you understand visitor behavior and content pages they find helpful.
- Avg Visit Time - the average amount of time a visitor spends on your website. Average time on a site is typically 1-2 min, which helps you determine whether visitors spent enough time to read your content and interact with your site.
- Bounce Rate - This is the percentage of visitors who leave your website after viewing only one page
- Conversions - This includes total visitor actions made, based on date range selected, on your website including forms fills.
- Conversion % - the percentage of visitors who engaged with your website, based on the definition of conversions above
This chart shows a day by day count of sessions on your website, divided by desktop, mobile, and tablet versions.
- Unique Website Visits - Number of individual customers who have viewed your website, ignoring repeat visits. In other words, the same device viewing your website twice would be one unique visit
- Anonymous Website Visits - Visits to your website where Thryv was unable to gather information about the user
- Identified Website Visits - Visits where Thryv was able to determine the identity and other information about the user
- Website Conversions - Number of times a user took an action with your business on your website. Examples would be a form fill, scheduling an appointment, etc.
A Heatmap is a visual representation of where specifically users are clicking on your website. A darker color indicates a higher density of clicks, while a lighter color indicates less clicks.
This section gives data about the performance of your campaigns.
To filter for specific campaigns click on the drop down Active Campaigns, and check the box for the campaign you would like to view data for. Note that you can select multiple.
You also can filter by date by clicking the drop down Date Range
Based on your selected campaign(s) and date range you will see data for the filters selected.
- Total Impressions - The total number of times your campaign has appeared on a potential customer's device
- Ad Clicks - the total number of times a potential customer has clicked on one of your ads
- Avg Visit Time - The average number of time in seconds that a potential customer has spent on your landing page. A time of 52 seconds is considered average, which means visitors spent enough time to read your content and interact with your landing page site.
- Phone Calls - This is the number of times a potential customer has called one of the unique phone numbers appearing in your campaigns. Thryv captures these in your Inbox as either new leads, or associates to existing customers.
- Form Fills/Chat - This is the number of forms that were filled out, or chats started from your website. These also will appear in your inbox as new leads or associated to the customer.
- % Identified - This is the percentage of visitors who were identified as existing customers within Thryv
- Total Visitors - This includes total visitor actions made, on your website, including forms fills or phone calls to your call tracking number.
- Customer Actions - This is the total number of actions attributed to your campaign, which may include calls, form fills, appointments and more. This means that customers found your campaign interesting, enticing them to learn more and take action.
- Revenue - This is the net amount of revenue you earned from your Campaigns, based on the date range selected. Keep in mind, you must be using Thryv to process payments in order to measure this.
Here you can view all of the instances where a visitor took an action on your page or called your tracked phone number. You can use this to nurture these leads to become a sale and audit the quality of leads your campaigns are delivering.
To view details about the conversion, click on View Form or Listen To Phone Call as appropriate. You will be taken to the form the client, or a recording of the conversation on your tracked phone line.
Keep track of the incoming calls in response to your online ads. The Call Activity section will list all calls received from the call tracking numbers associated with your online ads. These calls can be played so that you can review the call with your customer. You can also filter this list to see a more focused list of calls for a given time period.
This will show recommendations for the campaigns you have filtered, including the types of recommendations and total sum of the savings of both money and time from following the recommendations. For a full guide to Recommendations, Click Here
This section will show an analysis of the keywords used in your campaigns. Thryv will analyze the success of your keywords compared with sites of your closest competitors, and insights into their performance. All of these keywords are ones where the sites listed as your competitors buy ads.
- Core Keywords - Keywords bought by all of the listed domains
- Missing Keywords - Keywords that your competitors are buying that you are not
- Potential Waste - Keywords that only you are buying, not your competitors
Call Activity/Call Log
Marketing Center will also track the number of calls received, as well as identify unique calls, meaning the number of individual customers that called (the same person calling twice would be one unique call). It will also display the average duration of calls in seconds
Click on the drop-down for Call Activity to show a total of calls received and average duration
Click on the drop-down for Call Log to display a list of all calls in chronological order. Information about the call including the number, source, and duration will display as well. You can use the filters at the top to narrow down a date range, sort by newest or oldest, or search for a specific call. You can also click on Play to listen to a recording of the call. You also can click on Add Notes to attach a note to the call recording for future reference.