Add your Google Analytics Tracking ID under Settings>Conversions to gain insight on:
- How many clients started or completed a specific action in your client portal
- The number of client visits
- The source URL of each completed request to gain understanding on which campaigns drive your clients to take action
Add your Advertising Conversion Code under Settings>Conversions to:
- Measure your advertising campaigns success by detecting conversions.
All of this information will be displayed on your Google Analytics or the corresponding Advertising Campaign Account.
How-To add tracking to your Thryv account:
- Log into your account and choose Settings>Conversion Tracking
- Under Tracking ID, paste your Google Analytics account ID.
- To locate your Google Analytics Tracking ID, click on this link.
- Paste the Google Analytics account ID into the Tracking ID field.
How-To add a conversion code to your Thryv account:
Whether you are using Google AdWords, Facebook or any other service to detect conversions, you can easily add any conversion code to your Thryv account and learn about the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
- Log into your account and choose Settings>Conversion Tracking.
- Paste your conversion code into the Conversion Code (HTML) box.