In order to have your data from Square populate into your Thryv software, you will need to perform this second step in Thryv. You can also skip this step entirely, and use the Setup Wizard to connect, and it will automatically pull your last decade of data from Square to your Thryv.
In order to complete this connection, you will need to first confirm the following:
- You are a validated Square user
- Your bank account is connected to your Square account
- You must have an active location
Thryv will pull in the last 10 years of data from your Square account into your Thryv. It will populate the following (if it is available) into your Thryv as well:
- Square ID
- First and Last Name (skipped if already available in Thryv)
- Company Name (skipped if already available in Thryv)
- Email (skipped if already available in Thryv)
- Address (skipped if already available in Thryv)
- Phone number (skipped if already available in Thryv)
- Birthday (skipped if already available in Thryv - and must already be an existing client card field)
- Opt-in preferences (skipped if already available in Thryv)
- Groups (will show up as a "tag" in Thryv)
- Square creation source
Go to Settings>Integrations:
Next, click on Connect in the Square integrations box. You'll be asked to log in using your Square credentials. If you need to set up a Square account, see this article.
Once you've logged in, a popup window will prompt you to sync your Square data. The boxes must be checked in order to sync your Square data.
Once complete, you will see a success message appear - and you're all done! It may take a brief moment for your data to populate - especially if you have 10 years of data. Don't worry, Thryv will send you an email when this process is complete.
Should you have any issues with your data populating, you can contact us at email@example.com