When you process a payment using Square, you will be able to see your payments received inside of your Thryv software.
In this article, we will highlight some important things you need to know.
First, you will need to connect Square as your payment gateway. You can follow this article to learn how.
You will have the ability to send an invoice to request payment, just as you normally would. For more on issuing invoices, you can read this article.
Once you have created your invoice, you are ready to send it to your client and process the payment. Below is what your customer will see when they open their invoice in the Client Zone:
The customer will click on Pay and will be brought to this screen:
They will need to input all of their payment details, and they will see that the payment is "Powered by Square."
Note: with Square in Thryv, you'll also be able use Google/Apple Pay!
To review your paid invoices, you can go to Sales>Payments Received:
Any payments processed via Square will be listed beneath the client name. Clicking into the invoice will populate the following screen:
You can click on View Payment in Square or the hyperlink View payment in square to see the transaction in your Square dashboard:
Note: You may be prompted to login.
View of Square Dashboard when you click on the View Payment in Square or View payment in Square hyperlink.
Processing Square Payments Using Thryv Mobile
- From the Dashboard, you'll select Accept Payment.
- This will open the Quickpay screen.
- Type in the amount and select "Continue"
- When the "How to Charge?" screen pops up, choose "Credit Card"
- When square is connected, you will need to manually type in the credit card information from the client or customer you are accepting payments from.
- Choose "Charge" and your payment is complete!
- All processed payment information will be under the client you selected for quickpay.