The Choose & Place Images menu allows you to select images to be used in various widgets on your site. You can add images to your site from almost anywhere, including your existing site, Facebook account, computer, other sites on the internet, or our built-in stock image collection. This gives you access to a huge variety of image options to suit your site, so you can find exactly the right image to represent your business.
When selecting images to use on your site, by default the editor will use the quick picker.
Quick image picker
The quick image picker is a simple way to choose images. You'll be able to choose images from your folders or from images that we've already pulled into the platform.
We use "infinity scrolling", so just scroll down to reveal more images on this window.
With the quick picker open, you can:
- Select the folder with images you want to use
- Press the "+" icon to upload your own image
- Switch to the Full View for more image choice options
The responsive editor automatically displays images uploaded to your site so far. In addition, you can upload images from
- Related Facebook business page
- Google Drive
- Google Photos
- Web Search
You can upload images by clicking Upload From
Simply select an image to get more information about it. You can see the size, name and more on the right side after you've selected it.
Uploading new images
Clicking the Upload Images button will prompt you to upload a new image from your computer.
You can organize and manage your images to make updating your site's content more streamlined. With the image picker window opened, just click on the Manage Images toggle to switch modes.
There are a huge amount of options available in this mode. See the screenshot below for a diagram, then read the text under to understand each option.
- Search all images - If you know the name of the image you're looking for, you can run a text search for it
- Filter - Filter your images to narrow down the type of image you're looking for
- Add folder - Add a new folder that you can group images under
- Rename - Rename a single image
- Unselect - Remove a single image from your selected images
- Selected images carousel - See the images you've selected here
- Move to folder - Move the selected images to a folder
- Delete selected - Delete these images and remove it from your image library or folder
- Unselect all images - Unselect any images that you have selected