Below we have provided steps to help you sync your Outlook Web App Calendar (Office 365/Exchange/Outlook 2011) with Thryv!
You may need to first enable the option to publish your Outlook 365 calendar to the internet in your Outlook account settings. Please click here to learn more.
Or for Exchange users, please click here to learn more.
In Thryv navigate to Staff > Staff Settings (for that individual staff member) > select Schedule > Scroll to Calendar sync section > Select Sync Availability on Outlook Web App/Office 365/Exchange.
In Office 365/Exchange
Click here to watch a video on how to share your Office365 with people outside of your organization.
- Login to your Office 365 account
- From the list of apps, choose the Calendar.
- To see all available apps select, select the Home icon in the top left, then Calendar.
- In the calendar click on Share on the top right.
- Add an email address of yours outside of the organization (for example, your personal email address in Gmail/Yahoo!/Apple) and select Share.
- Make sure to set the permissions to Can view when I'm busy or Can view all details.
- Check your mailbox for that Share Calendar invitation.
- Right-click 'this URL' from the email, and select Copy Link Address.
- Go back to the Thryv Calendar Sync section and select Sync Availability.
- Paste the URL link in the text box and click the Synchronize button.
In Outlook Web App/Exchange
- Click (or right-click) on the Calendar in the Navigation Pane in Outlook Web App.
- Click Share, then select Publish This Calendar to Internet*. If you've already published your calendar, click Change Publishing Settings.
- Under Publishing Detail, select Availability Only
- Under Publish my calendar, select the time span you want to publish. Publishing will start on the current date.
- Under Access level, select Restricted.
- Click Start Publishing.
- Copy the URL for your calendar from Calendar Links.
(If you have more than one link choose "Subscription link")
- Back to your Thryv dashboard click on Settings>Availability & Calendar and click on Other icon.
- Paste the URL in the text box and click the Synchronize button.