No need to fear, Integrations are here!
We are excited to announce the release of our new integration functionality. Connect your Thryv to hundreds of other apps with Zapier.
Our Zapier integration lets you connect Thryv to over 1,000 other applications. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap is driven based on Triggers and Actions between apps where your data gets sent automatically.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
How do I get started?
Sign up for a free Zapier account by going to https://zapier.com.
Select Thryv under Apps you use often and you will be able to see all of the Zaps that our Thryv Product team has created already for you to use!
How do I connect my Thryv to Zapier?
- Go back to your Thryv account
- Under Settings select Integrations
- Click on Connect
- At that point you will see a screen including your API token which you will use to connect Thryv to your new Zapier account
- Log in to your Zapier account you just created.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for and select Thryv
- You will get a pop-up where you will be able to add your API Token from Thryv to Zapier
Enter your API token into Zapier
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation!
- If you click on Explore you will be able to see Thryv Zaps that you can start utilizing immediately:
We are busy making more Zap templates for you, but don’t wait…you can connect any apps on your own in just a few minutes.
If you have any suggestions don't forget you can use the Community in the Knowledge Guide to ask us any questions or to share your success stories as you start using your Thryv Integrations.