Here, we will walk you through in detail how to import clients through from the following sources:
More Step by Step Guides with other sources coming soon!
- Navigate to Client module from left navigation panel.
- You will see a list of your clients
- Click Import at the top left.
- You will see a selection screen where you can select Google or Excel.
- Click on Excel
- You will be prompted with selecting a file or downloading a sample CSV file
- If this is your first time importing download the sample CSV file to see an example of what you have to provide
- After choosing the file, you will get a preview of the contacts and will be allowed to select any you don't want to import.
- When you click 'import your contacts,' your contacts will be imported, and you will see a progress bar letting you know what your progress is.
- The import function is very speedy, so unless you are uploading thousands of clients the progress bar won't stay there very long so you might miss it!
- After your import is completed, you will be returned to the Clients module and notified that your import has been successful.
- In addition, in your spreadsheet, you can add new fields, and the system will create those custom fields in your client card during the import process.