There are multiple settings inside Thryv: My Business Settings, Service Settings & Other Settings. In this article, we are going to walk you through all of the components under "Other Settings"! To find out where we are, go to Settings>Other Settings from your Thryv.
Here's what we've got:
Auto Client Messages
Set and customize the automated messages, reminders and notifications sent to your clients via email and mobile.
Types of messages:
- Booking request auto reply
- Booking confirmation
- Includes ability to add dynamic fields from the business or client profile to personalize your message.
- Booking confirmation
- Ability to configure first and second reminders.
- Post-appointment follow up
- Advanced email templates editing
- Reminders for overdue invoices
- Reminder before estimate expires
Messages & Documents
Enable, disable and customize emails sent to your clients or staff members.
- Supports the following:
Get full control over emails sent to your clients. Change the email subject, body, or disable any emails you don’t want to be sent.
Select from the following list of internal Business and Client facing emails:
Client Card & Forms
Customize the information you want to capture from your clients through Intake Forms.
Client Card Fields
- Add custom fields to the client card
- Configure the required fields
- Identify the fields you want to capture:
- During Scheduling
- On Contact Requests
- During Online Payments
- Add the following types of data:
- Single line text
- Drop down (from client defined list of values)
- Opt-ins for campaigns
This section contains the setting to enrich client cards with public social network data
- There is a new section for “Intake Forms,” where you will be able to set
the fields you want your clients to fill out when they contact your
business. If you add a field in this section, it will reflect in the client card
fields and vise versa.
- You can also add customizable business policy text to each type of form being used
- Leave details form
- Scheduling form
- Payment form
- Client status allows you to automate the from a customer lead to a customer once they take an action like making an appointment, making a payment or after you send an invoice.
In this section you are able to integrate Business Center with other programs, specifically
- Square (note that this integration is specifically for your Square history, this does not enable Square as a payment gateway. To learn how to enable Square as a payment gateway, Click Here)
- Reserve with Google