Ensuring you are delivering the right content, at the right time, through the right social platform has never been easier. Thryv Social Content allows you to plan your social campaigns, show you the success of your posts and help you select content that works for your business. Organize your strategy for your social campaigns by planning what posts will go out and when they will be most effective.
In this article you will find the following topics:
Thryv's Social Scheduler will help you organize your strategy for your campaigns by planning what posts will go out on which social media networks ahead of time.
To get to the scheduler navigate to Social Content>Scheduler.
- Toggle between Monthly, Weekly and Daily views of the calendar.
- Click on a day to create a new post.
- Select the social channel you want to post to
- Enter message
- Add tags
- Note that these are internal tags to search your library of posts. These are not used for hashtags. If you want to include a hashtag in your post, use the "#" symbol in the body of your post
- Upload Photos - Selecting image from available drives
- We recommend using .jpg, .jpeg, or .png files.
- Maximum file size 30 MB
- Choose an Image - Choosing from the library of images
- Shorten URL
- Upload Video
- Only Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter support video uploads
- We recommend a 1080 x 1920 resolution .mp4 or .mov file. (Minimum: 600 x 1067)
- Facebook's maximum video length on Facebook Feed is 240 minutes or 4 GB.
- Twitter's maximum video length is 140 seconds.
- Instagram's maximum video file size for posts is 100MB.
- Choose a Library - Choosing from a library of historical messages
- Scheduler settings:
- You can click on the plus sign and add multiple instances if you want to post multiple times.
- If you select Peak time it will automatically be scheduled based on the calculated peak time based on history. (Note: This option requires a minimum of 30 followers of the social page in order to have a large enough sample size).
- If 'This is a Contest' is selected you can enter an ending date and parameter for winner, as show in the screenshot below.
- Once the contest has ended, you will see a tab letting you know the contest has ended and who the winner is based on the original parameters you selected when the contest began.
- Click on a Posting notice to view and/or edit a post.
- Post now
- Allows you to create a post to be published.
- Post Plans
- Ability to create cohesive and comprehensive posting plan.
- For more information see our article Why and How Should I use Posting Plans?
- Import - ability to import messages from CSV or Excel. Attached to this article is an easy to use template so your posts will import correctly.
- Articles and blog posts are great for gaining engagement on your page. People want to know what’s going on in the world or in your industry. They also serve to position you as an expert in your field.
- Use Content Discovery to search through and easily add:
- News and Blogs
- Facebook Places
- Your library
- Provides visibility into all published content and how your clients reacted to it.
- Navigation provides you a way to manage a specific social feed or in Manage Feeds connecting your accounts.
- NOTE: On Linkedin you can only connect a business page, not your personal Linkedin profile.
- Filters available under Published
- Feed - Overall feed by each social channel
- Status - Status postings
- Photo - Photo postings
- Link - Links shared
- Top Performing - Highlights your top performing posts
- Keep all of your posts in a single place using the Content Library module.
- See all your posts, organize, export, import, organize and add new messages to your library.
- Take action on any of the posts in your library quickly and easily.
- Edit Posts - Modify based on feedback or your changing business needs
- Move Posts - Organize your library
- Schedule Posts - Schedule your favorite posts to deliver in the future
- Delete Posts - Keep your library clean
- Upload images into your library to use in the future
- Provides visibility into any errors that might have occurred in posting.
- If a post has been set up as a contest it will show notifications of winners.
Ready to take the next step? Watch this How-To Video on Creating a Post: