You can offer your clients to schedule an Online appointment with you using the system scheduler, and using Google Hangout for the video conference.
Once the appointment is scheduled, you and your client will both receive an email notification with a link to connect to Google+ Hangout video.
Follow these steps:
- On your Google calendar, create a new event for a year from now (this is just a dummy event - doesn't matter what's in it).
- Click on Add Google+ Hangout under Video call section.
- Click on the Save button to save the event.
- Select the event on your calendar and click on Edit event.
- Right click on Join Google+ Hangout and select Copy link address.
- Now go to your system settings and select Services settings page.
- Click on Add Service or Edit an existing one.
- Click on Edit next to "Puppy School" and give it a name of your choice (e.g. "Puppy School Google Hangout").
- Then click on Edit under Scheduling section.
- From the Appointment type drop down list select Online - Other URL and in the URL text box paste the link copied from your Google calendar.
- Click Save then Done.