Add staff members to your account.
For each staff member you can customize their
- Profile - including name and photo
- Appointments (services)
- Schedule - availability and calendar sync
- Notifications - email signature and SMS notifications
- Roles and Permissions
To access the staff settings page navigate to Settings>Staff>Edit each staff member.
On the My Profile settings page, you can set the staff member's Email, Name and Profile Image.
You can also set a specific color for your staff so you can easily destingush each staff appointments when you view it on your account calendar.
When you create the different services on your account, you can also decide which of your staff members will be providing them.
You can also create this connection from within eash staff setting page.
Simply check the services you wish the specific staff member to provide.
For each service or appointment you can set different contact information specific to the staff member.
For example, if you offer phone consultation, each team member can have his/her phone number on file.
For each team member you can set different time zone and Business Hours, so each could manage their own availability to meet with clients at their best convenience.
Each staff member can sync their own calendar to their account. So any busy time on the calendar (Google, Outlook, iCloud etc.) will be excluded from their availability on their online scheduler and clients won't be able to select it.
Each staff member will have a calendar on their account which will display all the upcoming appointments scheduled by clients online. They can also use the calendar to invite clients to meet, schedule appointments with clients, or simply to block specific times that are busy. Click here to learn more about calendar and calendar sync.
Each team member can set their own email signature which will be included in all the system emails sent to the clients they correspond with.
Staff can also receive text notifications to his/her mobile phone for every new contact or scheduling request, so they can quickly reply or follow up with the clients.
To learn more about SMS notifications to your mobile phone click here.
For each staff member you can set specific roles and permissions which determine what information they can view and edit on the account.
- Admin - Gets access to all the main account information, settings and billing. This role permits to view and make changes to any client or activity on the account, including switch to a different staff member (“work as”).
- Manager - A manager would have all administrator access with the exception of changing the subscription plan of the account and accessing staff settings.
- Marketing - This role is intended for staff members that require limited client specific access. With this role the staff member will be able to:
Access settings, campaigns, view all clients and perform bulk client operations. Cannot access payments and can view only their own conversations, appointment, payments and documents.
- Collaborator - May view and edit all clients and activities, and may use the “work as” option which allows them to view and edit activities of all users. Cannot access account setting, online presence and campaigns.This role also allows the staff to switch to a different staff member's view.
- User - Cannot access account setting, online presence and campaigns. Can view only conversations, appointments, payments and documents that are assigned to them. May view and edit clients but cannot perform bulk client operations or delete a client. Cannot refund a payment.