Workday and calendar availability are not always fixed, and there are times where you need to be available or not available outside your regular schedule. Thryv makes this easy to handle!
When those days arrive, you can use the Date-Specific Availability feature to better manage your calendar and business hours.
If there is a specific date you know you will have different hours, you can navigate to your Calendar and customize your availability under Edit Calendar > Set availability for specific dates:
A menu will pop out from the right hand side of the screen. Your current availability will be displayed in a weekly view. Use the left and right arrows to cycle through weeks, and click the edit icon to change your availability for that specific day
To edit your availability for the selected day:
- Use the toggle to turn your entire availability on or off for that day
- Change the start time or end time of your availability
- Click Add Time Slot to create a second window of availability.
- For example, open 9 am - 12 PM, close 1 hour for lunch, open 1 PM to 5 PM
- Click on the X next to a time slot to delete it entirely
- Once you've made the necessary changes, click on Close
You can also change this in the calendar settings through Settings > Availability & Calendar or per staff member under Settings > Staff > Edit staff member > My Schedule in case you have a specific staff member that is traveling for work and is available on a different time zone:
If your schedule is service specific, you can make the customization straight out of the service in questions through Settings > Services > Edit the relevant service if you have a particular date that you offer a very late or very early addition: