Manage your Clients
Thryv allows you to view and manage all of your contacts, clients and leads on a centralized page in your account.
To access your client's list, select Clients from the left navigation pane.
Your client list will present you with several options:
- Create a New Client - Clients are automatically created on your account once they contact you on your LiveSite forms, or you can manually add clients yourself when they call or step into your office.
- Import clients into your account from your Google Contacts or from an existing CSV file.
- Export your client data from your account into an Excel or CSV file.
- View the full client list or filter clients assigned to a specific staff member (if applicable).
- Invite Via Email - Choose one or multiple clients from your list and send them an invitation to connect with you through your Client Portal, or grab a link to your one of your Client Portal's actions and post them on your social media or email campaigns.
You are also able to use the optimized Search function to quickly locate any client, meeting, message, payment, or document.
Editing Client Information
Once you locate a client on your list you are able to view, add-onto, or edit the existing information as desired.
- New - Create a New Message, Appointment, Document, Invoice or Record a Payment for each specific client.
- Invite Via Email - Send the specific client an invitation to connect with you through your LiveSite.
- Delete a client or Mark as Spam.
- View - Basic client info including their, name, phone, and address is clearly displayed at the top of the client card.
- Upload a photo for your client by clicking the logo in the upper-left.
- Review available public Social Media information - the system can collect public information available online based on the client's email address including their photo, social media information and more. To enable this automatic option, navigate to Settings > Client Card> Social Media.
- Staff data toggle - Using the toggle in the upper-right, you can view all clients managed by staff or only clients that you manage.
- Review the entire communication history for each client at-a-glance using the Main, Info, Bookings, Payments, Documents, and Conversations tabs.
- Main - This tab allows you to add Tags and Notes.
- Add tags to each client to categorize them. You can use this information to search clients that match a specific category and send them marketing message.
- Add notes to self for a quick recap about your client, what you talked about or what are the next steps. Each note indicates the date it was added and the staff member who added it.
- Info - This tab includes the full client information. Some of the information provided by the client at the time they contact you through your Client Portal forms. Other information can be collected automatically based on their email address from their social media.
- You can Edit existing information on the client card or add new information about the client as you learn it.
- Bookings - This tab displays all the different scheduled services each client had with your business. You can click on each item to view the full communication and booking status.
- Payments - This tab displays all the different payments and invoices related to that specific client including a total of Collected and Open payments.
- Documents - This tab displays all the different documents you and your client shard with each other.
- Conversation - This tab displays all the full communication you had with the client including messages, bookings, payments, and documents.