Connect a JotForm to Thryv
1. Create a JotForm
Create an account on www.jotform.com then create a form
2. From Thryv, click on Settings
3. Click on Client & Contact info
Note: If you have chosen a different CRM term, such as Job, Accounts, Pets, etc., this terminology will replace the term "Clients"
4. Create the Contact Fields to map from the JotForm to your Thryv CRM
The fields must be added as a "Contact Field" which will display on the right side of the Client Card. "Client Fields" will not map.
You may add as many Contact Fields as needed
5. Enter the information needed then click Add. This field should match a field on the JotForm
*For this example, "Comments" is being added. First Name, Last Name, Email, and Phone will be available by default.
6. To create the initial JotForm Connection to Thryv, a test client MUST be used and the information completed on that client to allow for the connection to map correctly. To use/add a test client, click on Clients
7. Select a Test Client to perform the initial JotForm connection or create a new client
8. Edit the Contact Information
9. Add information into the client contact that will be used on the JotForm. Then Save
*Note: Every field you are planning to map in JotForm must have information entered, or the data will not sync. If the fields are not added to the client card, and have data in them in an example client, they will not be available to map.
The sample JotForm (Step 1 screenshot) shows First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number, and Comments. All of these fields need to be completed
10. Click on App Market to access the JotForm App
11. Click on Jotform…
12. Click on Launch App
Note: Connection to JotForm will not function in private browsers, such as Chrome's Incognito Mode
13. Check the box and click the orange Connect JotForm button
14. Click on Allow
15. Once logged in, you will now see all of the JotForms you have on your JotForm account. Select the form you want to Sync to Thryv.
You can sync more than 1 form
16. Enter the email of the test client you created from Step 7 and "Submit Email"
17. You may now connect your JotForm by clicking "Configure"
18. Click on Allow
19. Drag and drop the elements from the Form on the right to the selected areas to the left
20. Click on Save
21. Your Form is now synced and can be edited at any time
22. Here is an example of a completed JotForm
23. Example of the JotForm information added into the Client Card
The completed fields will reflect on the right side. You will also see the information in the Conversations Tab. You will receive an email notification via the login email used with JotForm advising of the form notification