Create a Package to add to your online calendar
2. Click on Settings
3. Click on Packages and Coupons…
4. Click on New package
5. Enter the Package Details
Enter the Package name and a description of the package. Select when you would like for the package to expire. Check the box to allow your package to display on your online calendar
6. Click on the image to select a new one
7. You can select an image from the library or upload your own image
8. Select the type of package
*For a service to be eligible to be bundled in a package, the service must be a paid service.
9. For this example, we are selecting "Combination of services"
Select the different services and the number of sessions
*The services can be added/updated in the Settings-> Services section
10. Include any products in your Package
If you would like to add a product, select the toggle option and choose the desired product from your product list.
*Products can be added in Settings -> Products
11. Set your package price
If you would like to offer a discount, enter the discounted price here. The discount will reflect on the calendar
12. Click on Save
13. You can now see the Purchase One of Our Packages reflected on the online calendar
14. The packages will display the number of sessions and the discounted price
The client can click Learn More to book the package
15. Package Details
This screen will show the client the individual services within the package, the description, the number of sessions, any included products, and how long the package will be valid.