Create 1 or more Social Posting Plans
2. Click on Social Content
3. Click on Social
4. Click on Post Plans
5. Click on New Posting Plan
6. Type a name for your plan
The Posting Plan name is internal name and will allow you to identify the plan. This is helpful when creating multiple plans.
7. Select Your Networks
You can post to all or just 1 of your social networks. To post to just 1 network, uncheck the green checkmark.
8. Choose Your Times
Edit the day and the time you would like to schedule the post.
9. To add additional days to your plan, click the "+" button. To remove days, click the "-" button.
10. Choose your start and end date
The plan will start the next day unless the date is edited to begin another day.
If no end date is selected, the plan will continue to post until all of the posts within the selected library have completed.
11. Click "Libraries" at the bottom of the page and filter the list.
12. Click on Next
13. You can see the scheduled posting plan on the main social calendar page
14. To add a 2nd posting plan, repeat the same steps
15. You can see multiple posting plans now published on the main social calendar page
16. To view your complete list of posting plans, click on Post Plans
17. You can see all of your posting plans here which can be edited or deleted.